Melbourne Cup Day at The Juniors Kingsford!
There’s something for everyone at The Juniors on cup day!
Sweeps are on sale Monday 6th November from the first floor at 5pm.
STELLA ARTOIS HIGH TEA ON THE LAWN
First Floor | 12:30pm arrival
Book now for a yummy high tea on The Lawn. Private screen, Stella Artois for the men & champagne for the ladies, plus a lucky draw sweep ticket.
$45 includes a beverage (x1 Stella Artois OR 1 x glass of Seppelt Fleur De Lys OR soft drink & tea/coffee)
CLICK HERE TO BOOK
or call (02) 9349 7555
- Tasmanian smoked salmon crostini with cream cheese, cucumber & salmon fish roe
- Double smoked ham & cheese, rocket, pickle mustard on rye bread
- Oven roasted turkey breast fillet with cranberry sauce, green cabbage on white bread
- Lamb & Rosemary pie
- Smoked trout quiche
- Pork & Chinese cabbage spring rolls
- Lemon meringue
- Strawberry panna cotta
- chocolate caramel mini cup cake
- scone with strawberry jam & Devonshire cream
Tea selection from T2 | Coffee
Lolly buffet & chocolate fountain
FIRST FLOOR ENTERTAINMENT CONCERT & PROMOTION
Cup day is fun day at The Juniors with games, music and of course the race on the BIG SCREEN.
All this action gets underway from 11:30am.
- Music and entertainment by Tony Mazell and The Joe Macri Band
- Alex Bandino and The Joe Macri Band from 12:30pm
- Post Race Entertainment on the Brasserie Stage | 3:30pm – 6:30pm | Dan Romeo
- Wooden horse racing
- Lots of games and prizes to be won
- Sweeps on sale
- Prizes for best dressed and best hat
- Watch the race on the big screen
- NEW GAME: Money Grab Machine!
The Sundeck Brasserie will be presenting a shortened menu and has normal trading hours on Melbourne Cup Day.
HENRY MORRIS BAR & LEGENDS LOUNGE
Henry Morris Bar and Legends Lounge is the best place to punt in the eastern suburbs!
- Multiple plasmas including our MEGA SCREEN
- Plenty of seating
- Outdoor terrace
- 3 TAB terminals
- 2 electronic terminals
- Special race day hot food menu