The Juniors is not only a great club to visit, but also a great place to work!
We have a solid commitment to providing a safe and happy workplace and offer great benefits for our staff.
Our commitment to staff:
- To provide staff with the training and development opportunities to meet the requirements of their positions
- To recruit and select our employees on merit and with high regard to equal employment opportunity requirements and professionalism
- To treat our staff fairly
- To provide our employees with a safe and enjoyable working environment
- To recognise and reward excellence in performance
In return, we expect:
- That you can meet our roster requirements of being available to work during all Club opening hours
- That you are committed to providing excellence in customer service
- That you can meet our professional standards in terms of presentation, grooming and service delivery
If you would like to apply for any of the positions advertised at The Juniors, please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, applications submitted via post or in person will no longer be accepted.