The Juniors 60 Day Challenge is included as part of The Juniors 60 Year Celebration. The challenge is designed to smash those 2017 New Year resolutions. It may be to lose body fat, tone up or gain strength. All of these can be achieved by participating in the 60 Day Challenge allowing to set yourself up to be the fittest, healthiest and more importantly, happiest person you will ever be.
Start date: Thursday 1st of June
SIGN UP NOW – come in and see one of our friendly gym staff to register
Cost: $60 (that’s only $1 per day)
What you will receive:
- The Juniors 60 Day Challenge health journal (including nutrition and training tips)
- The Juniors 60 Day Challenge t-shirt
- The Juniors 60 Day Challenge drink bottle
- Discounted personal training prices at The Juniors Fitness Centre
- Daily Challenge specific group classes (1 in morning and 1 in afternoon) – CLICK HERE
- Support over the 60 Days from Junior Fitness Centre staff (including nutrition and training tips)
- Regular weigh ins (including weight, body fat percentage, muscle mass weigh and optional before and after photos)
$4000 in total prize value for men & women!
- 1st place (men & women)
- $500 Rebel voucher
- 12 month membership to The Juniors Fitness Centre
- 2nd place (men & women)
- $200 Rebel voucher
- 6 month membership to The Juniors Fitness Centre
- 3rd place (men & women)
- $100 Rebel voucher
- 3 month membership to The Juniors Fitness Centre
- Random prizes to be won!
Judging Criteria: The challenge will be judge by loss of body fat percentage. All participants must do an initial weigh in on day 1 to ascertain and write down (in given diary) correct start measurements. Participants then have the option to do a half way point weigh in and then final weigh which is mandatory. This person who has lost the most body fat percentage is the winner.
*Please note that the joining fee for the challenge does not include access to The Juniors Fitness Centre. For challenge members only there is a $60 2 month membership special for the duration of the challenge.